Hello

orenotter3
Advanced Member

7:28 AM - 9 days ago#1

My apologies if I worried anyone.  I needed to get off the internet for a while.  I suppose this should really be in the off-topic forum, but this is where most of the communicating happens.  I am experiencing a lot of problems that have had me thinking for a long time that the only way to set everything right is for my life to just end.  Fortunately, I am too much of a coward to take that route.  I just have so much going against me.  And the straw that broke the camel's back?  Y'ant gon b'lieve dis!  I was publicly accused of witchcraft.  Because hypnosis.
So... the Christian furries kicked me out of two Facebook groups.  Meanwhile, I have been having a rough time at my internal job, with the veteran reindeer all wanting to be in charge and making it impossible to do anything, including Meteor.  So I had a long talk with Santa.  He gave me another way of looking at my problems.  My accusers are basically children, having no spiritual maturity.  They don't like me because they think I'm icky, so they won't let me play in their treehouse.  The solution is obvious.  Forget them and build a new tree house.  Then he let me turn him into a reindeer and he came to training with me.  It's really helpful to have the boss right there respecting your authority and setting an example for the team.
By the way, I found out his real name today.  Chris.  Chris Moss.  His wife's name is Mary.  When I remarked on that, he laughed and said "It was your subconscious that named me!"
Relating to the comics, we have lost our #1 sponsor.  That's been a HUGE hit.  AND the reference material for our next series has gone missing.  No idea where it is.  On top of that, our server goes kerflooie.
Anyway, I'm back now, and I'll keep drawing comics.
Dislike

The J.A.M.
Advanced Member

1:00 PM - 9 days ago#2

[hugs]

Glad you're still with us, Oren. The Internet was a lonely place without you.
Just because I'm imaginary doesn't mean I don't exist.
Dislike