RFOM #2128: Seanoat gets caught

Webcomics! Get yer webcomics here! Hot off the pixels! Chat and discuss inside!

RFOM #2128: Seanoat gets caught

The J.A.M.
Advanced Member
The J.A.M.
Advanced Member

13 Sep 2017, 04:10 #1

"...reverse wood. We traded him some magic glue for it."

"Reverse wood"?

T-272
Just because I'm imaginary doesn't mean I don't exist.

e_voyager
Advanced Member
e_voyager
Advanced Member

13 Sep 2017, 04:52 #2

It reverses magical talent and or active magic. It's not always a direct 180 but it causes the fax to be inverted. For instance if someone could not be hurt by Magic due to their magical Talent when the reverse would affects them then they could only be hurt by Magic no mundane attacks with work including gunshots swords and so far. And if someone was attempting to transform a ant into a different type of ant likes a a small ant into a antlion they might get a giant ant instead. Most of these examples came from his books mind you. Horse my favor is ample was The Gnome whose Talent was to speak any and every language who while holding reverse what could speak none of them
My journey is my business , my destination is unknown. The friends i meet are my reward, my heart waiting for me at my home. Come travel with me more a while, that we may learn about each other. Come journey for a while, and learn about yourself and others.

ealadubh
Advanced Member
ealadubh
Advanced Member

13 Sep 2017, 16:00 #3

Would the reverse wood break the mental control over Snatter and Ellipses, if they were digitised again?

orenotter
Advanced Member
orenotter
Advanced Member

14 Sep 2017, 04:05 #4

No, because the digitizers are not magical.
An Otter is faithful, one hundred percent.

Wanderer
Advanced Member
Wanderer
Advanced Member

19 Sep 2017, 06:45 #5

e_voyager @ Sep 12 2017, 09:52 PM wrote: It reverses magical talent and or active magic. It's not always a direct 180 but it causes the fax to be inverted. For instance if someone could not be hurt by Magic due to their magical Talent when the reverse would affects them then they could only be hurt by Magic no mundane attacks with work including gunshots swords and so far. And if someone was attempting to transform a ant into a different type of ant likes a a small ant into a antlion they might get a giant ant instead. Most of these examples came from his books mind you. Horse my favor is ample was The Gnome whose Talent was to speak any and every language who while holding reverse what could speak none of them
That would be Grundy Golem. When he was turned into a real person by the Demon X(A/N)th, his ability to speak any language became his Talent. (It was still preferable to the effect reverse wood had on him before: It reversed the magic that made him a golem, leaving him inanimate string and wood.)

e_voyager
Advanced Member
e_voyager
Advanced Member

19 Sep 2017, 07:05 #6

He was only half real the 1st time he use the reverse would to save bink, Chester in the others who were climbing a tree trying to fight constellations in the sky during a magic dust storm. Admittedly I forgot that it was golem And not gnome but i remember his daughter's talent The talent of talents. Seeking use any and every magical 10 at the exist however they take time to recharge after she's used them once. Because of this she is considered a sorceress. I believe her name was surprise.
My journey is my business , my destination is unknown. The friends i meet are my reward, my heart waiting for me at my home. Come travel with me more a while, that we may learn about each other. Come journey for a while, and learn about yourself and others.

orenotter
Advanced Member
orenotter
Advanced Member

19 Sep 2017, 08:21 #7

That's right. For those who don't speak autocorrect, Surprise Golem (who is actually human) could use any magic talent once, effectively allowing her to do anything, so long as she did it a different way each time. She does regain each talent after a few years, but she is unaware of this, due to a sadist erasing the discovery from her memory.

But back to the subject of reverse wood, we actually did trade him some magic glue for it. We wrote him to tell him about our parody of Xanth, Homonymia. He gave us permission to use reverse wood and in exchange, we gave him permission to use gutir glue, which combines the magic effects of any two charms glued together.

Piers also told us an interesting story. A person staying in a hotel dreamed he was boarding an elevator, and the operator said "Doom for one more". The next day, while boarding the elevator, the operator said "Room for one more". The guy remembered his dream and decided not to get in. The elevator car immediately crashed.
An Otter is faithful, one hundred percent.

e_voyager
Advanced Member
e_voyager
Advanced Member

19 Sep 2017, 10:39 #8

Yes I remember her. She has a size size changing magic having inherited from her Mother Rapunzel who I can't remember her to different species but allows her to go from going size to giant size and virtually any size in between period I don't know how big of a giant she can become by do know that she can become larger than a normal human. Oh and her mother's talent is her magical hair which I believe is supposedly endless.

Edit: One day I will have Internet at home looking and no longer be tied to my phone.